How to Subscribe
Browse our Subscriptions page where you will find a variety of fixed subscription packages as well as the Take 3, 4, 5 Series that allows you to create your own subscription. Each package lists what dates and performances are included.
- To renew your subscription online, click here to login into your existing account.
- Select the subscription(s) that you would like to renew.
- Follow the prompts to renew your same subscription or to make any necessary changes.
- Browse our Subscriptions page and select a package from the list on the left that works best for your interests and your schedule. Each package lists what dates and performances are included.
- After you have chosen a subscription package, select the day and time that works best for you. If you have chosen a Take 3, 4, 5 subscription, select a package size of 3, 4, or 5, or up to 14 individual shows.
- Click SUBSCRIBE NOW.
- Select what area of the hall that you would like to sit in as well as the number of subscriber tickets. On this page you will have the option to add a special request regarding your seat assignments. A Take 3, 4, 5 subscription will prompt you to select BUY NOW before selecting your show, area of the hall, and number of subscriber tickets.
- Click BUY NOW.
- Review your order and click PROCEED TO CHECKOUT.
- Register an online account and continue to submit your order.
To purchase a subscription by mail, please mail your subscription order form to the follow address:
Jazz at Lincoln Center
ATTN: Subscription Services
3 Columbus Circle 12th Floor
New York, NY 10019
To request a brochure and any questions about the order form please call Subscriber Services at 212-258-9999.
Call Subscriber Services at 212-258-9999 to purchase a subscription by phone. Hours are Monday through Friday, 11:00AM to 5:00PM as well as 11:00AM to 5:00PM on Saturdays when a performance is scheduled.
All listed prices are in USD. We accept checks as well as major credit cards for payment. Please note that a deposit of a check or credit card charge does not guarantee your selected choice of seating.
Request a Brochure
If you would like to request a 2016-17 brochure be mailed to you, please email your mailing address to email@example.com.